Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
I thought I would share some of my favorites, These are some that I have to make quite often.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- Preheat oven 350 F.
- combine all ingredients In a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a buttered 9-in. deep-dish pie or cake pan .
- Bake at for 50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack until room temperature
- Refrigerate until serving.
This was super yummy. It poofed up pretty tall, was it suppose to do that? Really easy to make!