Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Campbell's' No Time to Cook. It's been a while since I've made this but I remember how moist and tasty it was.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, divided
- 1⁄2 cup milk, divided
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups herb seasoned stuffing mix, finely crushed (I like Pepperidge Farm)
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Put flour on some waxed paper or a shallow dish.
- Combine 1/3 cup soup and 1/4 cup milk in a shallow dish.
- Put stuffing on another sheet of waxed paper or dish.
- Dip chicken in flour, then soup mixture and then stuffing.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet and drizzle with margarine.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.