1 hr 10 mins
Chef #516512's Note:
Baked breaded chicken smothered w/ marinara sauce and mozzarella baked over spiral noodles. You can also make this low fat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat chicken breast with bread crumbs until fully coated. Bake 1 hr at 425-450°F, depending on you oven in 9x13" baking dish.
- 2While chicken is baking, boil noodles until tender. drain and set aside.
- 3When chicken is done, remove chicken from baking dish and set on plate.
- 4Put cooked noodles in baking dish and place chicken on top of noodles.
- 5Sprinkle Chicken with parsley to taste and a bit of grated parmigiana cheese.
- 6Smother chicken with spaghetti sauce and cover some noodles if desired and top with mozzarella cheese. As much as you like.
- 7Place baking dish back in oven and bake until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Baked Chicken Parmigiana
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 602.4
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 137.0 mg
- Sodium 1644.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 22.7 g
- Protein 47.5 g