Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Baked breaded chicken smothered w/ marinara sauce and mozzarella baked over spiral noodles. You can also make this low fat.
- Coat chicken breast with bread crumbs until fully coated. Bake 1 hr at 425-450°F, depending on you oven in 9x13" baking dish.
- While chicken is baking, boil noodles until tender. drain and set aside.
- When chicken is done, remove chicken from baking dish and set on plate.
- Put cooked noodles in baking dish and place chicken on top of noodles.
- Sprinkle Chicken with parsley to taste and a bit of grated parmigiana cheese.
- Smother chicken with spaghetti sauce and cover some noodles if desired and top with mozzarella cheese. As much as you like.
- Place baking dish back in oven and bake until cheese is melted.
I started to make this, and realized I didn't have any pasta. I decided to substitute something I had on hand, and ended up making a Chicken Parmigiana / Cordon Bleu casserole. I put the chicken in the dish first, then topped it with honey ham. Did the rest like you described and it was GREAT! Thanks for the recipe.