1 hr 5 mins
This takes little time to prepare and is great when you just don't want to have to think!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200c.
- 2Rub the chicken with some olive oil, season with salt and pepper, then place in baking tray with enough room so there is gaps around them, then put in the oven.
- 3Bake for 15 minutes, scatter the garlic cloves (reserve one and dice it while cooking the chicken) around the chicken, return to the oven and bake for another 30-35 minutes until the chicken is tender.
- 4When done, remove the chicken to a plate and cover with foil, then a teatowel.
- 5Drain the juice from the oven tray and reserve it.
- 6Heat up a frying pan and fry the reserved, chopped, clove of garlic in some oil (about a tbsp), then add the mushroom, and the reserved juices and saute until tender.
- 7Serve the chicken drumsticks on a bed of rocket (one handful per person), with the mushrooms on the side, a lemon wedge, and scatter the roasted garlic around it.
- 8Lovely with a glass of white wine!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (616 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 835.0
- Calories from Fat 394
- Total Fat 43.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 405.0 mg
- Sodium 420.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 99.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: