Recipe by Starfire (aka Wendy)
This is a fast and easy way to make dinner in your Nuwave/Flavorwave Oven. Made it tonight for my friends and have raves. Made up of "pre made" Garlic Mash potatoes and you have a great dinner in under 25 min (cooking time). 6-10 min to bread & roll them up. Note; You can defrost the chicken for 5 min on 1/2 power or 5 on Nuwave oven. I used defrosted chicken. Note: if your chicken is frozen you and defrost in your Nuwave oven/fFlavorwave oven. I have used 5-8 mins to defrost. Also, a quick way is to put your chicken breast into a full sized freezer bag prior to pouding it thinn. I hope this helps. Note: I use italian style bread crumbs, I also add some granulated garlic, salt & pepper, and some assiago cheese if I have some on hand. Enjoy!
Top Review by hannah1429
I have not used my Flavorwave oven in a loooonnngg time. I wanted to find something that was easy to make and tasted good. This recipe was a huge hit. My roommate does not care for chicken but loved this recipe.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
- 6 pieces mozzarella string cheese
- 6 slices ham
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup seasoned dry bread crumb (Italian)
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook on high heat for 10 -12 minutes. (can also use chicken tenders). Lay out the pounded chicken breasts on a clean surface. Place a slice of ham on each piece, then one stick of cheese. Roll the chicken up around the cheese and ham, and secure with toothpicks. Dip each roll in melted butter, then roll in bread crumbs. Place on wire rack (lowest). Cook until Outiside of chicken is is browned (crispy) and juices run clear.
- Cook until chicken starts to become golden brown but not too dark! Remove lid asap. As it will keep cooking!