Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is a delicious recipe from a little cookbook called, Reading, 'Riting and Recipes.
- 4 -6 chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup bacon bits
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package cheese sauce mix
- 1⁄4 cup chopped chives
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Salt and pepper chicken to taste.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake for about 30-45 minutes, depending on size of chicken breasts.
- Prepare cheese sauce mix per directions on package.
- Add chopped chives and bacon bits.
- Remove foil from chicken.
- Pour sauce mix over chicken.
- Bake about 10 minutes more.
- Use fresh, sliced mushrooms, black olives, etc.
- Can be baked, covered in microwave for about 15 minutes.