Recipe by Oolala
From "Favorite Recipes of Home Economics Teachers Blue Ribbon Poultry Cookbook." This recipe is from the Junior High in Fort Worth, TX. It is called Sweet and Sour Baked Chicken but there are not any fruit or veggies listed so it is more like a tangy BBQ baked chicken.
- 3 lbs chicken parts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Season chicken with salt.
- Combine vinegar, mustard and brown sugar; mix thoroughly.
- Foil line a baking dish and place the chicken on the foil; brush with vinegar mixture.
- Cover the chicken with foil; seal securely.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours until done.