Recipe by little_wing
Now to be honest, if you want to do these right you should check out the Paul Prudhomme recipe I've also posted. But... I make them this way when I'm low on time or energy and I think they are pretty good! They are baked instead of fried which is healthier but also means you aren't tied to the stove. Sometimes I leave out the tomatoes and serve with spanish rice instead. Cooking time is a guess. My oven cooks fast so I'm never sure what to tell people!
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Mrs Dash's extra spicy seasoning
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup diced tomato (can use canned)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Arrange chops in baking dish.
- Sprinkle spice blend evenly over meat.
- Drizzle with butter.
- Combine remaining ingredients and spoon evenly over meat.
- Cover with foil and bake approximately 15 minutes or until almost done.
- Bake uncovered for another 10 minutes or until done.