Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Now to be honest, if you want to do these right you should check out the Paul Prudhomme recipe I've also posted. But... I make them this way when I'm low on time or energy and I think they are pretty good! They are baked instead of fried which is healthier but also means you aren't tied to the stove. Sometimes I leave out the tomatoes and serve with spanish rice instead. Cooking time is a guess. My oven cooks fast so I'm never sure what to tell people!
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Mrs Dash's extra spicy seasoning
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup diced tomato (can use canned)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Arrange chops in baking dish.
- Sprinkle spice blend evenly over meat.
- Drizzle with butter.
- Combine remaining ingredients and spoon evenly over meat.
- Cover with foil and bake approximately 15 minutes or until almost done.
- Bake uncovered for another 10 minutes or until done.
I made this yesterday, exactly as directed. Left for work and it was so good my DD called me at work to tell me how much she loved the chops. Thanks for a great recipe.