Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I don't remember where I got this. This is a really quick, tasty recipe, though.
Make and share this Easy Baked Cajun Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix thyme, garlic powder, cajun seasoning, onion powder, black pepper, and bread crumbs.
- In a separate bowl, beat one egg.
- Spray a 13"x9" baking dish with a nonstick coating.
- Dip chicken breasts in beaten egg and then in bread crumb/seasoning mixture to coat.
- Arrange in baking dish leaving a small gap between each chicken breast.
- Bake on the middle oven rack for 25-30 minutes, turning once (optional - I never do).
Marvelous! Used Panko breadcrumbs and forgot the garlic powder--oh well. It's not like Tony Chachere's Creole seasoning doesn't cover the bases by itself anyway. Thanks for sharing.
An instant family favorite, paired with Haricots Verts With Carmelized Shallots for Menu#288459. I didn't change the seasonings, and it was spicy enough for us! Because we had giant chicken breasts, I cut them in half horizontally to create 2 fillets from each breast. This was SO EASY! This goes into my Best of 2014 because, although it is not fancy, we will have this often. Made for Zaar Cookbook Tag.
Easy and good. After reading the other reviews, I increased the amount of Cajun seasoning and was glad that I did - we like spicy at my house. Great recipe that I will repeat. Thanks Princess Tomato for sharing. Made for Fall PAC 2012.