1/3 Photos of Easy Baked Cajun Chicken
Princess Tomato's Note:
I don't remember where I got this. This is a really quick, tasty recipe, though.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2In a small mixing bowl, mix thyme, garlic powder, cajun seasoning, onion powder, black pepper, and bread crumbs.
- 3In a separate bowl, beat one egg.
- 4Spray a 13"x9" baking dish with a nonstick coating.
- 5Dip chicken breasts in beaten egg and then in bread crumb/seasoning mixture to coat.
- 6Arrange in baking dish leaving a small gap between each chicken breast.
- 7Bake on the middle oven rack for 25-30 minutes, turning once (optional - I never do).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Baked Cajun Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.1
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 122.0 mg
- Sodium 353.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 30.4 g