Recipe by TheDancingCook
Bread these fillets in the morning, refrigerate and pop them in the oven after work; serve with some rice/pasta and a veggie and you will have dinner on the table in half an hour! An easy weeknight seafood dinner for the busy cook....a salmon fillet baked in an herbed caesar style breading. I'm always looking for different ways to prepare salmon and this is one of our favorites. This recipe is courtesy of Taste of Home magazine.
Top Review by Julie F
It doesn't get better than delicious and easy! This recipe makes such a moist salmon - we all thought it was wonderful - and it is a snap to put together. I used homemade croutons and crushed them up leaving some decent sized chunks. I liked it that way and will definitely be making this again! Thanks for sharing :)
- 4 (8 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1⁄4 cup creamy caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup caesar-flavor croutons, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Place the salmon in a greased 13x9 baking dish and spoon the creamy caesar dressing over the fillets and sprinkle with pepper.
- Combine the crushed croutons, cheese and basil in a ziplock baggie, shake until mixed well and sprinkle this mixture over the fillets, pressing gently into the dressing/fillets.
- Drizzle with oil and bake ucovered for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.