Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
My MIL makes these for every get together and I can honestly say there are never leftovers. She uses the regular size cans, not the huge cans you get at Wholesale clubs. I normally cook on high for 4 hours and then turn to low for another 2.
- 1 (32 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 (32 ounce) can red kidney beans
- 1 (32 ounce) can baked beans
- 1 lb bacon, friend crisped,drained and crumbled
- 1 -2 lb hamburger meat, browned and drained
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a crockpot and warm.
- The longer it warms the more the flavors blend.
My mom use to make this dish, and how wonderful to find it again. Delicious meal on a summer evening!