Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Me and my friend didn't have a recipe, so we made our own..and this is it! It's very similar to other recipes but I like to think of it as 'special'.
- 4 apples (bruised ones are fine)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon quick oats
- 2 tablespoons butter (margarine works too)
- 1⁄3 cup walnuts (optional)
- 1 dash nutmeg (optional)
- First you need to core the apples. If you want you can use a apple corer, but its not that hard to do it manually.
- Now you need to put them in a pan. As long as the pan has sides it doesn't matter what kind it is or how big it is.
- Add the above ingredients. Depending on how big of a hole you made in the apple, you may not use all the ingredients. Don't worry about it. The measurements are not exact. I like to let it overflow a little into the pan, too.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Put the pan inches After 15 minutes, check the apples. Depending on how soft you like them, you may want to do them for a few more minutes. Do not exceed 20 minutes.