Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a Native American Recipe, acorn squash are also know as a fruit.
Make and share this Easy Baked Acorn Squash recipe from Food.com.
- Slice the squash in half crosswise and scoop out hte pulp and seeds.
- Trim the bottoms, if necessary so they will stand with the hollow side up.
- Place 2 teaspoons of honey in the hollow of each squash.
- Add 1 tbs. of butter or margarine to each squash.
- Place squash in a large, shallow baking pan and bake, uncovered in oven at 350 degrees for about 2 1/2 hours or until squash is tender.