Recipe by EasyBakeUltimateOven
This is a recipe created by me. It is very simple and doesn't involve many items! You can also make this in the regular easy bake oven. You can also try experimenting with this! Instead of adding apples you can put honey or something you'd like! Have fun! (The pancake is very fluffy and delicious and taste like cake)
Top Review by bagbaggg
I made this recipe for my family and they like it so much, especially my little son. This one must be a good food for children. I will try to make one again on this weekend. Thanks for sharing ! Fenny Angel King
- 1⁄3 cup pancake mix (any brand)
- 1 tablespoon sugar (white sugar or brown sugar will both work)
- apple (Diced into cubes)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your easy bake ultimate oven for 20 minutes.
- Spray your easy bake oven pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl mix together the pancake mix and milk (you can add as much milk as you want, just keep on stiring in milk until the batter is sticky).
- Mix in the sugar.
- Stir in the cinnamon (you may add in as much as you want i usually add a tablespoon because i love cinnamon).
- Fold in the diced apple pieces.
- Pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake for 10 - 25 minutes.