Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a recipe created by me. It is very simple and doesn't involve many items! You can also make this in the regular easy bake oven. You can also try experimenting with this! Instead of adding apples you can put honey or something you'd like! Have fun! (The pancake is very fluffy and delicious and taste like cake)
- 1⁄3 cup pancake mix (any brand)
- 1 tablespoon sugar (white sugar or brown sugar will both work)
- apple (Diced into cubes)
- Preheat your easy bake ultimate oven for 20 minutes.
- Spray your easy bake oven pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl mix together the pancake mix and milk (you can add as much milk as you want, just keep on stiring in milk until the batter is sticky).
- Mix in the sugar.
- Stir in the cinnamon (you may add in as much as you want i usually add a tablespoon because i love cinnamon).
- Fold in the diced apple pieces.
- Pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake for 10 - 25 minutes.
I made this recipe for my family and they like it so much, especially my little son. This one must be a good food for children. I will try to make one again on this weekend. Thanks for sharing ! Fenny Angel King
Yummy!!! <br/>We made the mistake of using the mini-muffin pans, and it took 3 batches to use all the mix!<br/>They disappeared FAST! They were so yummy! I'll post a picture, but I wasn't quick enough to get all of them! & maybe if we used less milk they would have puffed up more? <br/>Here's what we used:<br/>1/3 cup fluffy pancake mix (the just add water kind)<br/>1 Tb sugar<br/>2Tb & 1 tsp milk<br/>1/2 tsp cinnamon<br/>1/4 of a large apple cored, peeled & diced<br/><br/>baked for 10 mins in the preheated Easy Bake Ultimate Oven & then 5 mins in the cooling <br/>chamber<br/><br/>yeild: 18 mini muffins
My 8-year-old daughter made this recipe with a little help. It was very simple and everyone enjoyed having a piece! We'll be making this one again, I'm sure. Thanks so much for sharing!