Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A very simple chocolate cake that can be mixed right in the pan.
Make and share this Easy-Bake Oven Wacky Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cocoa
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- Mix together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Add vanilla, vinegar and vegetable oil.
- Place in a greased toy cake pan.
- Pour 1 tablespoon water over batter; mix lightly with a fork but do not beat.
- Bake 10 minutes or according to manufacturer's directions for child's oven.
There should be water in this recipe. We use the exact same recipe (on a bigger scale of course) to make our homemade chocolate cake (suprisingly enough it too is called a wacky cake), and it is the best cake EVER! Anyway, I think you'll want to add about a teaspoon of water to the recipe....maybe a touch more. :)
It was ok. The recipe calls for water yet no water in mentioned in the ingredients. I mixed in some milk and my daughter liked it ok.