- 6 teaspoons shortening or 6 teaspoons soft butter
- 3 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 dash salt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped walnuts
- confectioners' sugar, for rolling
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat Easy Bake Oven 15 minutes
- Cream together butter and 3 teaspoons confectioners sugar. Blend in vanilla, flour and salt. Add walnuts and mix well. Shape into 1 inch balls. Place 3 balls onto well greased Easy-Bake pan. Flatten slightly.
- Bake 5 minutes. When cool, roll in confectioners sugar.
- Makes 10 to 12 cookies.