Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
Prepackage easy bake oven food can cost you! Finding recipes that translate to a lesser price than the prepackaged stuff is the challenge. Hopefully other parents like me will start adding to this so we don't have to spend so much!
- Preheat easy bake oven 15 minutes.
- Place margarine and marshmallow cream in the warming cup.
- Put on the warming tray and cover.
- Warm for nine minutes stirring occasionally.
- Half fill the other warming cup with puffed rice cereal.
- Thoroughly mix the puffed rice cereal with the warmed mixture of margarine and marshmallow cream in a bowl.
- Take a small amount from the bowl and form a cookie shape.
- Place the shapes on a plate.
- Refrigerate for about 1/2 hour or until firm.
We did not have marshmallow cream so we used half of a large marshmallow which we ultimately had to microwave for ten seconds. My niece, Rebekah really enjoyed this recipe.