Recipe by Tish
Prepackage easy bake oven food can cost you! Finding recipes that translate to a lesser price than the prepackaged stuff is the challenge. Hopefully other parents like me will start adding to this so we don't have to spend so much!
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat easy bake oven 15 minutes.
- Place margarine and marshmallow cream in the warming cup.
- Put on the warming tray and cover.
- Warm for nine minutes stirring occasionally.
- Half fill the other warming cup with puffed rice cereal.
- Thoroughly mix the puffed rice cereal with the warmed mixture of margarine and marshmallow cream in a bowl.
- Take a small amount from the bowl and form a cookie shape.
- Place the shapes on a plate.
- Refrigerate for about 1/2 hour or until firm.