Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Makes two layers.
- 5 tablespoons cake flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 5 teaspoons red sugar crystals
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 8 teaspoons milk
- Stir together cake flour, baking powder, salt, red sugar, vanilla, oil and milk until the batter is smooth and pink.
- Pour 3 TBS. of batter into greased and floured cake pan. Bake 15 mins or according to cake directions for child's oven.
- Repeat for second layer.
My son says it taste like vanilla dog biscuits *^_^* I personally liked it!!
This cake was the first cake that turned out decent in our oven. The mixes didn't even turn out this good