1/1 Photo of Easy Bake Oven Orange Cake Mix
Recipes for use in the Easy Bake Oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine sugar, flour, baking soda, salt and drink powder. Stir with a wire whisk until blended. With a pastry blender, cut in shortening until evenly distributed and mixture resembles corn meal.
- 2Spoon about 1/3 cup mixture into each of 10 small containers or ziploc bags. Seal bags tightly. Label with date and contents.
- 3Store in a cool dry place. Use within 12 weeks.
- 4Makes 10 packages Cake Mix.
- 6TO USE:.
- 71 pkg. Children's Orange Cake Mix (above).
- 84 teaspoons water.
- 9Preheat oven for 15 minutes.
- 10Grease and flour a 4 inch miniature cake pan. In a small bowl, combine cake mix and water. Stir with a fork or spoon until blended and smooth.
- 11Pour mixture into prepared pan. Bake 12 to 13 minutes in play oven. Remove from oven. Cool in pan on rack for 5 minutes. Invert cake onto a small plate. Remove pan.
- 12When cool, frost with Children's White Frosting if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Bake Oven Orange Cake Mix
Serving Size: 1 (464 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.9
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 242.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
unsweetened flavored drink mix