Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Recipes for use in the Easy Bake Oven.
Make and share this Easy Bake Oven Orange Cake Mix recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium bowl, combine sugar, flour, baking soda, salt and drink powder. Stir with a wire whisk until blended. With a pastry blender, cut in shortening until evenly distributed and mixture resembles corn meal.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup mixture into each of 10 small containers or ziploc bags. Seal bags tightly. Label with date and contents.
- Store in a cool dry place. Use within 12 weeks.
- Makes 10 packages Cake Mix.
- TO USE:.
- 1 pkg. Children's Orange Cake Mix (above).
- 4 teaspoons water.
- Preheat oven for 15 minutes.
- Grease and flour a 4 inch miniature cake pan. In a small bowl, combine cake mix and water. Stir with a fork or spoon until blended and smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Bake 12 to 13 minutes in play oven. Remove from oven. Cool in pan on rack for 5 minutes. Invert cake onto a small plate. Remove pan.
- When cool, frost with Children's White Frosting if desired.
Very good! I love the Orange kool-aid taste.....we can even use all other flavors!! Thank you for posting!!!!!