Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipes for use in the Easy Bake Oven.
- 354.88 ml quick-cooking oats
- 177.44 ml flour
- 1.23 ml baking soda
- 177.44 ml brown sugar (packed)
- 118.29 ml vegetable shortening
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, flour, baking soda and brown sugar. Stir to blend. Cut in shortening with a pastry blender until mixture resembles corn meal. Spoon about 1/2 cup mixture into each of 8 small containers or ziplock bags. Seal bags tightly. Label with date and contents.
- Store in a cool dry place. Use within 12 weeks.
- Makes 8 packages of Children's Cookie Mix.
- Each package makes 9 cookies.
- To Use: Mix 3/4 teaspoon water and stir to form dough. Form into 1/2 inch balls. Place on ungreased baking pan and press down slightly on each to flatten out a bit. Cook for 5 minutes.
Super fabulous!!!! We used real butter scaled down recipe and added small amounts of chocolate chips walnuts and coconut Thank you for sharing this yummy easy bake oven recipe!!
I had fun making this recipe. It was delicious.