Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Recipes for use in the Easy Bake Oven.
- 1⁄2 English muffin
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon shredded mozzarella cheese
- pepperoni or ground beef or sausage
- sliced mushrooms or bell peppers or onion
- Separate the English muffins and place on a baking sheet. Top each with about 1 Tbs. of prepared sauce. Top with any additional pre-cooked toppings. Top with shredded cheese. Bake in your EASY-BAKE Oven for about 15-20 minutes.
It tasted delicious, but I now have cheese and tomato sauce crust in my easy bake oven which I will have to scrape out. For future people who will make this recipe, put in their that you will have to pat down the sauce and cheese firmly into the pan.
These were sooo good. Only change is I used Boboli pizza sauce instead of the tomato sauce.
These got high marks from the little man! We made mini meatballs and put them on the pizza. Very cute! Thanks!