Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Getting this Easy Bake Oven for Christmas was the easy part! Finding recipes that translate to a lesser price than the prepackaged stuff is the challenge. Hope this helps other parents!
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 dash salt
- 1 teaspoon margarine
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons milk
- 1 tablespoon pizza sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat Easy Bake Oven 15 minutes Stir together flour, baking powder, salt and margarine until dough looks like medium-sized crumbs.
- Slowly add milk while stirring.
- Shape dough into a ball and place into a greased pan.
- Use your fingers to pat the dough evenly over the bottom of the pan, then up the sides.
- Pour the sauce evenly over the dough, then sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake 20 mins.
This works really well. Even if, like me, you've never in your life owned or even been near an easy bake oven. I put it in the toaster oven at 350 for 10 minutes and it came out GREAT... In fact, I think I'll go make another right now!!
This was fun, but created a terrible mess in my daughter's easy bake oven. The cheese got scraped off by the swinging door when putting them in and it was quite an ordeal to clean the oven afterwards. If you make this, pat it down good inside the pan.
Excellent recipe! One of the best we have found for the Easy Bake oven. My daughter makes this for herself all the time...even momma and daddy get to benefit from a taste now and then.:) The dough rises up and is flakey and tasty.