Getting this Easy Bake Oven for Christmas was the easy part! Finding recipes that translate to a lesser price than the prepackaged stuff is the challenge. Hope this helps other parents!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat Easy Bake Oven 15 minutes Stir together flour, baking powder, salt and margarine until dough looks like medium-sized crumbs.
- 2Slowly add milk while stirring.
- 3Shape dough into a ball and place into a greased pan.
- 4Use your fingers to pat the dough evenly over the bottom of the pan, then up the sides.
- 5Pour the sauce evenly over the dough, then sprinkle with the cheese.
- 6Bake 20 mins.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Bake Oven Deep Dish Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.6
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.0 mg
- Sodium 323.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 4.3 g