Recipe by Tish
Getting this Easy Bake Oven for Christmas was the easy part! Finding recipes that translate to a lesser price than the prepackaged stuff is the challenge. Hope this helps other parents!
Top Review by Korra
This works really well. Even if, like me, you've never in your life owned or even been near an easy bake oven. I put it in the toaster oven at 350 for 10 minutes and it came out GREAT... In fact, I think I'll go make another right now!!
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 dash salt
- 1 teaspoon margarine
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons milk
- 1 tablespoon pizza sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat Easy Bake Oven 15 minutes Stir together flour, baking powder, salt and margarine until dough looks like medium-sized crumbs.
- Slowly add milk while stirring.
- Shape dough into a ball and place into a greased pan.
- Use your fingers to pat the dough evenly over the bottom of the pan, then up the sides.
- Pour the sauce evenly over the dough, then sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake 20 mins.