1/1 Photo of Easy Bake Oven Chocolate Cake Mix
Recipes for use in the Easy Bake Oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine sugar, cocoa powder, flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir with a wire whisk until blended. With a pastry blender, cut in shortening until evenly distributed and mixture resembles corn meal.
- 2Spoon about 1/3 cup of the mixture into each of 11 small containers with tight fitting lids or ziploc bags. Seal containers. Label with date and contents.
- 3Store in a cool dry place. Use within 12 weeks.
- 4Makes 11 packages Children's Chocolate Cake Mix
- 6TO USE:
- 71 Pkg Children's Chocolate Cake Mix (above).
- 84 tsp Water
- 9Preheat Easy Bake Oven for 15 minutes
- 10Preheat Easy Bake Oven 15 minutes
- 11To one container of mix add water. Stir with a fork or spoon until blended and smooth. Pour mixture into greased and floured 4 inch round miniature baking pan. Bake for 8 - 10 minutes.
- 12Remove from oven and cool in pan on a rack for 5 minutes. Invert onto a small plate and remove pan. When cool frost with Children's Chocolate Frosting if desired.
- 13Serves 2 children.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Bake Oven Chocolate Cake Mix
Serving Size: 1 (480 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.6
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 220.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 2.0 g