Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Makes 8 packages of Children's White Frosting Mix.
Make and share this Easy Bake Oven Children's White Frosting Mix recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium bowl, combine icing sugar and milk powder. Stir with a wire
- whisk to blend. With a pastry blender, cut in shortening. Spoon about 1/3
- cup mixture into each of 8 small containers or ziploc bags. Seal bags
- tightly. Label with date and contents.
- Store in a cool dry place. Use within 12 weeks.
- Makes 8 packages of Children's White Frosting Mix.
- To Use:
- 1 pkg. Children's White Frosting mix (above) 3/4 teaspoon water
- In a small bowl, combine mix and water. Stir well with a spoon until smooth
- and creamy. Makes about 1/4 cup frosting. A drop or two of vanilla may be
- added if desired.