1/1 Photo of Easy-Bake Oven Children's White Frosting Mix
Source: More Make-A-Mix Cookery by Eliason, Harward, and Westover
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine powdered sugar and milk powder; stir with a wire whisk to blend.
- 2With a pastry blender, cut in shortening.
- 3Spoon about 1/3 cup of mixture into each of 8 small containers or ziplock bags and seal tightly. Label with date and contents. Store in a cool dry place. Use within 12 weeks.
- 4Makes 8 packages Childrens White Frosting Mix.
- 5To use: In a small bowl, combine 1 package frosting mix and 3/4 teaspoon water. Stir well with a spoon until smooth and creamy. Makes about 1/4 cup frosting. A drop or two of vanilla may be added if desired.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy-Bake Oven Children's White Frosting Mix
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 829.0
- Calories from Fat 347
- Total Fat 38.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 36.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 122.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 120.8 g
- Protein 2.2 g