Candle Lover's Note:
********Makes 10 packages Cake Mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1.In a medium bowl, combine sugar, flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir with a wire whisk until blended. With a pastry blender, cut in shortening until evenly distributed and mixture resembles corn meal.
- 2Spoon about 1/3 cup mixture into each of 10 small containers or ziploc bags.
- 3Seal bags tightly. Label with date and contents.
- 4Store in a cool dry place. Use within 12 weeks.
- 5Makes 10 packages Cake Mix.
- 6To Use:
- 71 pkg. Children's White Cake Mix
- 84 teaspoons water
- 9Preheat oven for 15 minutes.
- 10Grease and flour a 4 inch miniature cake pan. In a small bowl, combine cake
- 11mix and water. Stir with a fork or spoon until blended and smooth.
- 12Pour mixture into prepared pan. Bake 12 to 13 minutes in play oven. Remove pan.
- 13When cool, frost with Children's White Frosting if desired.
- 14Serves 2 children.
- 15NOTES: If you like, a drop or two of vanilla may be added at the time the
- 16cake is prepared.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Bake Oven Children's White Cake Mix
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.9
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 242.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 1.9 g