Prep 5 mins
Cook 13 mins
********Makes 10 packages Cake Mix.
Make and share this Easy Bake Oven Children's White Cake Mix recipe from Food.com.
- .In a medium bowl, combine sugar, flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir with a wire whisk until blended. With a pastry blender, cut in shortening until evenly distributed and mixture resembles corn meal.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup mixture into each of 10 small containers or ziploc bags.
- Seal bags tightly. Label with date and contents.
- Store in a cool dry place. Use within 12 weeks.
- Makes 10 packages Cake Mix.
- To Use:
- 1 pkg. Children's White Cake Mix
- 4 teaspoons water
- Preheat oven for 15 minutes.
- Grease and flour a 4 inch miniature cake pan. In a small bowl, combine cake
- mix and water. Stir with a fork or spoon until blended and smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Bake 12 to 13 minutes in play oven. Remove pan.
- When cool, frost with Children's White Frosting if desired.
- Serves 2 children.
- NOTES: If you like, a drop or two of vanilla may be added at the time the
- cake is prepared.
I made this for my daughter to use for her easy bake oven. The mix was easy to do andn we flavored it with 1 packet of unsweetened koolaid powder (orange) or you could use whatever you like. Just mix it in with everything else! It easily made 10 bags for 10 easy bake oven uses; a LOT cheaper than buying the refills at the store that cost around $6.00!!!