Candle Lover's Note:
Makes 9 packages
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1.In a medium bowl, combine powdered sugar, powdered milk and cocoa powder.
- 2(Sift cocoa if lumpy.) With a pastry blender, cut in the shortening.
- 3Spoon about 1/3 cup of mixture into each of 9 small containers or ziploc
- 4bags and seal tightly. Label with date and contents.
- 5Store in a cool dry place. Use within 12 weeks.
- 6Makes 9 packages Children's Chocolate Frosting.
- 7To Use:
- 81 pkg. Children's Chocolate Frosting Mix 3/4 teaspoon water
- 9Combine frosting mix and water. Stir with a spoon until smooth.
- 10Makes about 1/4 cup.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Bake Oven Children's Chocolate Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.3
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 11.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 27.2 g
- Protein 1.6 g