Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Makes 9 packages
Make and share this Easy Bake Oven Children's Chocolate Frosting recipe from Food.com.
- .In a medium bowl, combine powdered sugar, powdered milk and cocoa powder.
- (Sift cocoa if lumpy.) With a pastry blender, cut in the shortening.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of mixture into each of 9 small containers or ziploc
- bags and seal tightly. Label with date and contents.
- Store in a cool dry place. Use within 12 weeks.
- Makes 9 packages Children's Chocolate Frosting.
- To Use:
- 1 pkg. Children's Chocolate Frosting Mix 3/4 teaspoon water
- Combine frosting mix and water. Stir with a spoon until smooth.
- Makes about 1/4 cup.