1/1 Photo of Easy-Bake Oven Children's Chocolate Frosting
Source: More Make-A-Mix Cookery by Eliason, Harward, and Westover
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine powdered sugar, milk powder ans cocoa powder
- 2(sift cocoa if lumpy).
- 3With a pastry blender, cut in the shortening.
- 4Spoon about 1/3 cup of mixture into each of 9 small containers or Ziploc bags and seal tightly. Label with date and contents.
- 5Store in a cool dry place.
- 6Use within 12 weeks.
- 7Makes 9 packages of Children's Chocolate Frosting.
- 8To use, combine 1 pkg. Children's Chocolate Frosting Mix with 3/4 teaspoon water. Stir til smooth. Spread on cooled cake.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy-Bake Oven Children's Chocolate Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.1
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 9.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 26.9 g
- Protein 1.4 g