Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Something other than a cake or cookie for the Easy Bake Oven
Make and share this Easy Bake Oven Cheese Omelet recipe from Food.com.
- 1 egg
- 4 teaspoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano (or any herb you like)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- cooking spray
- Preheat the Easy Bake Oven for 15 minutes.
- Spray 2 Easy Bake Oven pans with cooking spray.
- Scramble the egg in a bowl.
- Divide the egg between 2 pans.
- Sprinkle with oregano, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle 2 teaspoons of the cheese on top of each egg.
- Bake for 15 minutes.