Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Use your favorite combination of cereal. I also like Honey Nut Cheerios, Rice Crispies, Honey Nut Chex, etc.
- cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup Honey Bunches of Oats cereal
- 1⁄4 cup Life Cereal
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon peanuts
- Preheat Easy Bake Oven for about 10 minutes.
- Spray 2 Easy Bake Oven pans with cooking spray.
- Mix the cereals together.
- Pour honey over the top and mix.
- Spoon half of each mixture into the two pans.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.
- Put one pan in the oven at a time and bake for 5 minutes or until it smells done.
My daughter loved making something other than the expensive mixes. She used Honey Nut Cheerios. She has made it 3 times already!