Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A quick, simple way to make candy.
- Put morsels and butter into the melting pan and place the pan on the Warm/Melt area top of the oven.
- Heat for 15 minutes, stirring gently every 5 minutes.
- Using a spoon, fill the candy molds with melted butterscotch.
- Place the molds in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Remove from molds.
- Makes approximately 6 candies, depending on the mold size.
THANK YOU UnKnownChef86! These recipes you shared are going to be used during this week of spring break. My granddaughter will think I am TOO COOL!