Recipes for use in the Easy Bake Oven.
Make and share this Easy Bake Oven Butter Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat Oven for 15 minutes.
- Spray EASY-BAKE pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix butter, sugars, and salt together.
- Add flour, baking powder, and vanilla.
- Stir to form batter.
- 1/2 teaspoon filled with dough will make one cookie. Drop dough balls onto greased EASY-BAKE pan; allow room to spread.
- Bake each batch 5-7 minutes.
- Let cool, and ENJOY!
- Makes 12 to 15 cookies.