Recipes for use in the Easy Bake Oven.
Make and share this Easy Bake Oven Butter Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat Oven for 15 minutes.
- Spray EASY-BAKE pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix butter, sugars, and salt together.
- Add flour, baking powder, and vanilla.
- Stir to form batter.
- 1/2 teaspoon filled with dough will make one cookie. Drop dough balls onto greased EASY-BAKE pan; allow room to spread.
- Bake each batch 5-7 minutes.
- Let cool, and ENJOY!
- Makes 12 to 15 cookies.
The kids are yumming these up right now out of the Easy Bake, and I didn't have to spend $6.50 for about a dozen tiny cookies. These did spread and form one big cookie, but kiddos aren't complaining. Thanks for sharing!
These were tasty and easy. We flattened them out a bit and put chocolate sprinkles on before baking and they turned out great.
Easy and yummy! I used margarine and coconut extract instead of vanilla. Also, I baked for 4:30 then took out, added sprinkles and back in for 2 more minutes. Grown ups and kids enjoyed these bite sized sweets!