Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Makes one pan.
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons chocolate syrup (Hershey's)
- 7 teaspoons flour
- Sir together sugar, oil, vanilla, chocolate and flour until the batter is smooth and chocolate colored.
- Pour batter into greased and floured pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- When cool, cut them into wedges. Makes 6 wedges.
Man, this did not turn out. We will be searching for another brownie recipe for the Easy Bake Oven. It seemed very thick. We patted it into the pans. It was not done after 12 min, so we cooked a little longer (3 more min). I just did not turn out, and I'm not sure what I'd call it or say was the problem.
It was good with a really different taste. It needed to bake longer though. I had fun making it with my friends.
followed recipe perfectly, ended up with a sticky chocolate soup.