Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Source: Easy Bake Oven Instruction Book dated 1972
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 slices white bread
- 1 teaspoon raisins (optional)
- Break bread into small pieces.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Grease pans lightly with butter.
- Fill pans 1/2 full and press down.
- Add 1 teaspoon milk and 1/4 teaspoon butter on top of each pudding.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes.
- Makes 3 puddings.
Very watery.. I dont know if i did something wrong... but it tasted very gross to me