Recipe by MJMommy13
After my daughter got her Easy Bake oven for Christmas I just couldn't stomach the $6 it cost to make two pizzas from their refill mixes. This is scaled down from the basic biscuit recipe on the Bisquick box. Remember when you eat it, it is kids pizza made in a toy oven! If you judge it that way, it tastes quite good. The key is to make sure the dough plus the toppings are below the lip of the pan before you slide it into the oven. We have the new Easy Bake that doesn't have a light bulb and comes with the rectangular tray. We just patted the dough into a circle on that.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the Easy bake for 15 minutes.
- Spray the cooking tray with nonstick spray.
- Mix the bisquick and milk until a soft dough forms.
- Gently pat this into a circle on the Easy bake pan.
- Top with about a teaspooon of sauce and cheese, making sure it stays below the lip of the pan to ensure no mess in your oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes and then slide over to the cooling side for 5 minutes.
- Eat and enjoy!