Easy and sooooo good! A great bar to make for th holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cream cheese vanilla frosting (use the premade frosting, I just use one regular size container)
- 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla chips
- 1/4 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 15 x 10-in pan.
- 3Mix cake mix with eggs, Irish cream and oil.
- 4Set aside 1/2 cup of prepared cake batter for swirl.
- 5Pour cake batter into pan.
- 6In a small bowl, blend all swirl ingredients, with 1/2 cup cake mixture.
- 7Drop large spoonfuls of this mixture over the cake batter.
- 8Swirl with a fork to make a marble effect.
- 9Bake 25-30 mins, or until bars tests done.
- 10Cool and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Bailey's Irish Cream Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5646.5
- Calories from Fat 2625
- Total Fat 291.7 g
- Saturated Fat 111.0 g
- Cholesterol 824.6 mg
- Sodium 4078.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 648.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 468.3 g
- Protein 67.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: