Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Easy and sooooo good! A great bar to make for th holidays.
Make and share this Easy Bailey's Irish Cream Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 15 x 10-in pan.
- Mix cake mix with eggs, Irish cream and oil.
- Set aside 1/2 cup of prepared cake batter for swirl.
- Pour cake batter into pan.
- In a small bowl, blend all swirl ingredients, with 1/2 cup cake mixture.
- Drop large spoonfuls of this mixture over the cake batter.
- Swirl with a fork to make a marble effect.
- Bake 25-30 mins, or until bars tests done.
- Cool and cut into squares.
I made this for a cookie exchange. Very easy to do and very rich. Everyone loved these.