Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Very yummy! I always add extra bacon and cheese because you can never have enough.
- 12 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 400.
- Grease 9 inch pie plate.
- Sprinkle plate with bacon, cheese and onion.
- In a mixing bowl, mix remaining ingredients until blended.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 35-40 minutes until knife comes out clean.
- Let sit 5 minutes before serving.
What a nice easy dish, and so yummy too. I cooked my bacon the night before so it just took minutes to put it together when I came home from work. I think I will experiment with different cheeses and maybe ham the next time. Thanks
This was a huge hit--even with my incredibly picky 3 year old and 19 months old boys. Easy too. Thanks!
Made it for my DH and it was a home run. Delicious!