1/1 Photo of Easy Bacon Cheeseburger Lasagna
3 hrs 30 mins
Recipe is from Betty Crocker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef (at least 80%)
- 2 medium onions, chopped (1 cup)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (28 ounce) can chunky tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese (4 oz)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled (1/2 cup)
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- 1Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In 12-inch skillet, cook beef, onions, salt and pepper over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in tomato sauce and water. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
- 2In medium bowl, beat egg with fork. Stir in ricotta cheese, Swiss cheese, parsley and 1/4 cup of the bacon.
- 3Spread about 1 cup of the beef mixture in baking dish. Top with 4 uncooked noodles. Spread half of the ricotta mixture, 2 cups beef mixture and 3/4 cup of the Cheddar cheese over noodles. Repeat layers once, starting with 4 noodles. Top with remaining noodles, beef mixture, Cheddar cheese and bacon. Spray 15-inch sheet of foil with cooking spray. Cover lasagna with foil, sprayed side down. Refrigerate at least 2 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- 4Heat oven to 350°F Bake covered 45 minutes. Uncover and bake about 30 minutes longer or until bubbly and golden brown. Cover and let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Bacon Cheeseburger Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (389 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 619.3
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 154.2 mg
- Sodium 981.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 41.7 g