Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Quick and very easy. Plus you can put in a crockpot to keep warm for the party.
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 8 slices bacon
- Thaw and drain spinach.
- cut velveeta and cream cheese into cubes.
- cook bacon crisp.
- combine all ingredients as well as the rotel (undrained) in a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat on high 3 mins and then stir. Heat an additional 2 mins or until melted.
- You can serve right away or place in a crockpot on low to keep warm.
This was perfect for the appetizer dish I had to bring to a football party over the weekend!!!!