Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
These are a sweet and tasty breakfast treat. Goes well with a side order of eggs or just a cup of coffee ;-)
- 226.79 g bacon, cooked crisp crumbled
- 236.59 ml pecans (whole and/or pieces)
- 3 package refrigerated biscuits
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 44.37 ml cinnamon
- 177.44 ml butter, melted
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine bacon and pecans and cover bottom of bundt pan, prepared with non-stick spray.
- Set aside.
- Place 3/4 cup sugar, 3 Tablespoons cinnamon and biscuits in large zip-lock type bag.
- Shake well until pieces are coated.
- Place biscuit pieces into the bundt cake pan on top of bacon/pecan mixture.
- Combine butter, 1 cup sugar and 2 Tablespoons cinnamon and pour over biscuit pieces.
- Bake for 35 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove and serve hot.