These are a sweet and tasty breakfast treat. Goes well with a side order of eggs or just a cup of coffee ;-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine bacon and pecans and cover bottom of bundt pan, prepared with non-stick spray.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Place 3/4 cup sugar, 3 Tablespoons cinnamon and biscuits in large zip-lock type bag.
- 5Shake well until pieces are coated.
- 6Place biscuit pieces into the bundt cake pan on top of bacon/pecan mixture.
- 7Combine butter, 1 cup sugar and 2 Tablespoons cinnamon and pour over biscuit pieces.
- 8Bake for 35 minutes until golden brown.
- 9Remove and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Bacon Breakfast Cinnamon Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 853.9
- Calories from Fat 472
- Total Fat 52.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 65.0 mg
- Sodium 1382.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 51.2 g
- Protein 10.5 g