1/1 Photo of Easy Awesome Tuna Casserole
I got this recipe from an old roommate 16 years ago and fell in love with it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven at 350.
- 2While oven is heating, saute the celery in the butter, and cook noodles as directed and drain and set aside.
- 3Saute celery 2 minutes and pour butter and celery into small casserole dish.
- 4In the casserole dish add the can of soup and tuna and black pepper, mix well.
- 5Place dish in oven and bake 30 minutes
- 6Place noodles on each plate and scoop tuna mixture on top, enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Awesome Tuna Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 677.0
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 140.1 mg
- Sodium 776.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 31.0 g