1/1 Photo of Easy Awesome Guacamole!!!!
Queen Alexandra's Note:
I got this from a friend of mine about 6 years ago and I have made it at least once a week since then. My 3 year old LOVES it and it makes a great afternoon snack. I also serve it at every party and always get rave reviews! Serve with pita chips, or any kind of tortilla chip!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut avacados in half and take out the seed,scoop out meat with a spoon and place in bowl.
- 2Mush the avacado with a fork (you can leave some lumps or mush it smooth,whatever you like).
- 3Add sourcream, salt, pepper, and chives (chopped very small), mix together well.
- 4Add lemon juice (not too much), Mix and serve.
- 5This should be used right away as it will begin to turn very dark green.
- 6Play with it a bit and make it the way you like, more salt less salt,lots of chives,no lemon juice, whatever!
- 7It's simple and great!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Awesome Guacamole!!!!
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.5
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.3 mg
- Sodium 8.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 2.1 g