Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Everybody will love this one.
- 2 whole avocados (skin and pits removed)
- 3⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 -3 tablespoons fresh lime juice (start with 2 tablespoons and increase by 1/2 tablespoons)
- 1⁄4 cup white onion, chopped
- 2 whole garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 jalapeno pepper, seeds and stem removed (more or less to taste)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse sea salt or 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- chopped cilantro, garnish (optional)
- In a food processor, pulse avocado, feta, onion, garlic, cilantro and jalapeno.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl, add lemon and olive oil. Pulse again until smooth.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro, if desired, and serve with veggies and pita bread or tortilla chips.
This is a great way to make guacamole -- love the nice salty bite from the feta cheese and the rest of the ingredients are what I normally add to this dish. Made just the way you posted it with the exception that I used red onion. Served with some blue corn tortilla chips. Thanks for the post, my friend. : )