Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a super easy avocado dip that you can whip up in mere minutes. There is no chopping (of herbs) required, because it is made with spice. http://www.elanaspantry.com/easy-avocado-dip/
- 3 medium avocados
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- Cut the avocados in half, then remove the pits, reserving 1 to a medium bowl.
- Scoop avocado meat into bowl with pit.
- Gently mash avocados with a spoon.
- Add lemon juice, salt, chili and cumin.
- Stir lightly to combine.
- Serve with carrot and celery sticks.
So simple and so good! I spread on crostini and also scooped with Dorito chips. Thanks! Made for the New Kids on the Block game. :)