Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick, easy and absolutely delicious!!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 4 cups water
- 2 (16 ounce) bags frozen mixed vegetables (for soup)
- 1 (46 ounce) can V8 vegetable juice
- 1 (16 ounce) can baked beans
- In a large soup pot, brown burger and add 1 envelope onion soup mix. Combine well.
- Add four cups of water and the vegetables. Bring to a boil then turn to low and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Add V8 vegetable juice and baked beans. Warm soup on low after adding juice and beans.
- Serve and enjoy!