Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple and delicious. Recipe courtesy of Fave, Everyday Recipes Made Lighter. Serving size is estimated.
- In a medium bowl, mix onions, chilies, tomato, garlic, and cilantro.
- Remove the pit and peel on the avocado and cut into small pieces.
- Lightly mash the avocado with onion mixture.
- Flavor with salt.
- Then add the lime juice.
- Return the avocado pits to the guacamole (keeps it from turning black) and cover with a sheet of plastic wrap.
- Make sure to press it directly against the surface all over.
- Set aside or refrigerate to let flavors blend.
- When ready to serve, add whole sprigs of cilantro for garnish.
- Serve with tortilla chips or mound over shredded lettuce for a different salad.