Simple and delicious. Recipe courtesy of Fave, Everyday Recipes Made Lighter. Serving size is estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, mix onions, chilies, tomato, garlic, and cilantro.
- 2Remove the pit and peel on the avocado and cut into small pieces.
- 3Lightly mash the avocado with onion mixture.
- 4Flavor with salt.
- 5Then add the lime juice.
- 6Return the avocado pits to the guacamole (keeps it from turning black) and cover with a sheet of plastic wrap.
- 7Make sure to press it directly against the surface all over.
- 8Set aside or refrigerate to let flavors blend.
- 9When ready to serve, add whole sprigs of cilantro for garnish.
- 10Serve with tortilla chips or mound over shredded lettuce for a different salad.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Authentic Guacamole
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.3
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 1.2 g