- 3⁄4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring cream, milk, salt and garlic powder to a boil.
- Add potatoes; reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, until potatoes are tender.
- Remove from heat; stir in pepper.
- Pour into greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400* for about 5 minutes, until cheese is melted.